Monday, September 27, 2010

Mellow, mellow where art thou mellow?

A negative post was not in the plan,
but what is this for if not venting.

The efficiency of this study abroad program is lacking at best,
but that can be doable.
There is one aspect that I truly cannot seem to grasp any logic for,
the living situation.

They put us in the Student Village.
The Student Village is where all the "freshers" live.
Every house surrounding me is running rampant with "freshers".

My house specifically is supposedly made up of four 18 year old boys,
three fresher girls, and three Upperclass American students.
I say supposedly because I have not had less than 8 boys in my house since I arrived.

Though it was not my reaction to college,
I understand the idea that freshers come and drink constantly into oblivion.
Fine.
My question is why would you put all of us in the middle of them?
The on-campus dorms with experienced upperclassmen seems much more logical on every count in my book.
Oh well.

I guess I will be having many middle of the night posts,
due to the loud, drunkness I am currently coated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment