Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't think, just do?

The wheels inside my head continuously turn,
leaving each answered thought disrupted by the next.
The constant veering between avenues,
only allowing for an onset of more to ponder.

Tonight the wheels are centralizing on a very cliche topic for a college student.
What path am I on and where exactly am I trying to get?

There are a couple things I know about what I want to come in the future.
I want there to be music, writing, and New York.
In what context though?

So many aspects of different sects I find thoroughly enticing:
Music production, band management, music supervisor, all behind-the-scenes television work,
concert reviews, band reviews, radio, the blogosphere, etc.
I suppose I just need to find ways to experience them,
instead of doing such an impeccable job thinking about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment