Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally finding my voice

It has finally happened. I was lying awake at 5 AM, lets be honest, hungover - and it finally came to me.
I have been stressing for upwards of a year that I was never going to have a story to tell.
Today begins my first experience legitimately writing and creating a piece of work and I could not be happier.
The constant turning of the wheels in my head since the seed was planted is a ride that I never want to end.
The script and characters are coming together as I begin putting together the drawing board for the scene to scene progression.
I just want to say thank you to all of you who have always been around pushing me forward and supporting my goals whether or not I have ever given you a reason to.
This is a very exciting time and I needed it to happen more than any of you could know with school coming to an end and my adventure to New York getting closer and closer.
I desperately needed something to happen to give myself some faith in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment